Thursday, February 19, 2015

Why We've Been So Quiet

My goal for myself for 2014 and 2015 was to have a blog post once a week. Whether it is a review, a photo essay or an opinion piece, I wanted to keep this blog full of content. However, for the last two weeks, I have "neglected" this site and for good reason...I've been preparing for a wedding and in a couple of days, I will be married to the most beautiful and amazing person I know.  

Photo taken by the great Efong Chiu of EmaginePixel Photography. 
Although I've been removed from this blog and might be for the next week, I am incredibly excited to write about a few of my new old lenses I have acquired from eBay, including an amazing China-made focal reducer for my Fuji X-T1. You can expect a blog post about the following pieces of gear in the very near future:
  • The Zhong Yi Lens Turbo II - M42 to Fuji X Mount
  • The Tokina EL 28mm f/2.8 Lens - M42 Mount
  • The Super Takumar 55mm f/1.8 - M42 Mount
  • The Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4 - M42 Mount
  • The Russian made Helios 44-4 58mm f/2 - M42 Mount
Until then, thanks for stopping by and reading. 

So say we all,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment