Thursday, December 5, 2013

Engagement Session Teaser with the Olympus OMD E-M1

The Royal Couple - taken with the 75mm

A simple and short blog post dedicated to two good friends of mine.  I don't normally do engagement photography, but was honored to do a session with these two wonderful people.  In a following post, I will give my thoughts on using both the Olympus OMD E-M1 with my newly acquired Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 lens.  Spoiler alert, this lens is fantastic and has replaced 2 of my primes.  

I was extremely nervous about doing this shoot because I had never done one and feared missing THE shot. But having confidence in your gear, a game plan and a decent relationship with the couple went a long way.  The photograph above is her favorite and mine too.  I still have a several more to edit, but once I'm done you will definitely get a field review from me. Thanks again for stopping by.

So say we all,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment