Tuesday, July 16, 2013

San Diego Comic Con...Continued


My partners in crime

Although I want to post something every day, I don't think it is realistic because of all the panels I plan to attend, booth work, and other shenanigans that comes with attending the Con.  The Killerpumpkins team just finished setting up the booth and taking some time to relax before the madness.  It really is strange seeing the Gaslamp District so empty and somewhat quiet.  I am so used to seeing a sea of people wandering up and down the streets like a herd of cows. 

The bottleneck at the Convention Center

Another perspective of the madness
The pictures above remind me of how poorly designed the convention center is for large crowds like Comic Con.  But I don't think I would want it at any other place.  There is just so much history behind this location and the city has truly embraced the culture - roads are lined with Comic Con banners, stores are converted into galleries and some local shop owners even dress up in solidarity with other cosplayers.
  
Art gallery photo of the Flash

Cool Mad poster 

Last year the streets were lined with Wreck it Ralph banner
Regardless of how tired I am today, I am still excited for the days to come.  Hopefully, I'll have more to display in next couple of days. Thanks for stopping by.  

So say we all,
Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment