Monday, September 29, 2014

Mad T Party Photo Essay with the Sony A7 & FE 70-200mm f/4 G Lens - NIGHT

Just like the prior post, I will be a bit light on the text. I just wanted to do another photo essay that displays the over top spectacle that is the Mad T Party. From the lighting to the costumes, this part of California Adventure truly embraced the spirit of Halloween. I decided to match mood with the editing, albeit a tad bit heavy handed. Hope you enjoy.

A fantastic duo - Josh Disan and Dani Kerry as the Mad Hatter & Alice

The lights are pretty true to what I saw. The band dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller

A darker version of the Hatter



The rock demon himself, Dan Franklin, as Dormouse 


I pulled inspiration from the Exorcist poster for this edit



Motion blur effect featuring George from the 80z All Starz


If you like what you have read, show us some love on our facebook page here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment